Perth’s Leading Window and Door Replacement Company
Over time, even the finest windows and doors will degrade, becoming difficult to use or simply failing altogether, or you may just think it’s time for a face-lift to modernise your home. When this happens, it’s important to have a window and door replacement company you can trust to help you achieve the best results.
With Open Windows & Doors, you can rest assured you will receive the highest quality products and expert installation services in Perth. We can also help if you wish to upgrade your doors and windows as part of a renovation.
Our Experienced Team
The team at Open Windows & Doors has more than 100 years of collective industry experience and continually review our methods and product updates to keep us at the forefront of our field.
Whatever your situation, we will have dealt with something similar and the team has a solid grasp of the variables involved. This allows us to help you with expert advice on window types and styles of doors that will work well for your property, then carry out installation to the highest standards. We can also assess any problems with your current windows and doors to advise whether they need replacing.
Our Comprehensive Door and Window Replacement Service
When you work with us to find replacements for your doors or windows you get a complete end-to-end service. Not only will we help you select the products that meet your needs in our initial consultation, we also deliver to your site, carry out the full removal and installation and provide after-sales service. On top of this, all of our products come with a generous 10-year structural warranty. When you choose Open Windows & Doors, you’re choosing peace of mind!
Do Your Doors or Windows Need Replacement?
While you may ultimately need advice from our professionals before making a decision, there are some tell-tale signs that your doors and windows might be approaching retirement, so:
- moving a candle around your door or window frame can help identify excess air infiltration; when it flickers, you have draught
- if you are having problems with pests in your home, an old door or window with degraded seals may be to blame
- listen to and feel doors and windows as you open them; if you are experiencing too much resistance or scraping noises, there is a problem
- visually inspect for mould, cracks, dents, gaps and so on
- if you have double glazing, any condensation between the panes of glass indicates they are no longer performing and need replacement
Get in Touch
To discuss your Perth window and door replacement needs with one of our expert team members, get in touch today. You can call us on 1300 180 280 or enquire online, and we will happily provide a no-obligation quote.
Get a Quote